See Why This New Vegan Ice Cream Rises Above the Competition
With more dairy-free ice cream options out on the market, there's no better time to go vegan and enjoy an ice cream cone guilt-free. Nearly every ice cream brand, from Ben & Jerry's to Breyer's, has started offering plant-based frozen treats, and we're here for it. Now Arctic Zero—one of the best diet ice creams we've tried—has a new line of non-dairy frozen desserts.
Choose from mouthwatering scoops like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Salted Caramel, Cookie Shake, Purely Chocolate, Cake Batter, Brownie Blast, Cookie Dough Chunk, Hint of Mint, and Cherry Chocolate Chunk. What sets Arctic Zero's dairy-free frozen treats apart are its low-calorie, high-fiber, and low-sugar counts. And, that they have absolutely no fat. For a half-cup serving, you can go as low as 40 calories and as high as 80.
Here's how Arctic Zero's salted caramel compares nutritionally to Halo Top's sea salt caramel:
Arctic Zero Salted Caramel
When you're craving something salty and sweet, this deliciously creamy dessert will hit the spot. At just 40 calories and 5 grams of sugar per serving, you'll satisfy your hankering for a frozen treat without going overboard. But since it has only 1 gram of protein and 0 grams of fat, it might not fill you up as much—which means more room for toppings! Consider topping it with some nuts or a drizzle of almond butter for a dose of healthy fats.
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel
While Halo Top's Sea Salt Caramel has twice the number of calories than Arctic Zero does, it has slightly better quality ingredients. Made with coconut milk and pea protein, it delivers 3 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat in every serving for a filling treat.
More content from Groceries
- – 9 Instant Coffee Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – 8 Non-Dairy Milks Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – 12 Worst Breads to Stay Away From Right Now
- – 20 Halloween Candies That Are Actually Not That Unhealthy
- – 8 Granola Bars Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – 13 Chocolate Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – 5 Pastas Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – 9 Best Seafood Products Shoppers Are Snatching Up at Costco Right Now