Chick-fil-A Just Made This Announcement About Its Holiday Hours
If you were thinking it would be your pleasure to get Chick-fil-A on Christmas Day this year, you'll have to enjoy another chain's chicken. The holiday is on a Friday this year, but it might as well be on a Sunday.
The company has announced it will be closed on Dec. 25 so "restaurant teams can spend time with family and friends." And although it will be open again on Dec. 26, the day after that is a Sunday, so plan accordingly! (Check out our list of The 7 Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now to see if any Chick-fil-A items are on there.)
If enjoying some waffle fries and nuggets is on your Christmas wish list, don't fret. There's a new way to order that is quick and easy. Plus, special deliveries of reheatable menu items are being filled before the holiday through Chick-fil-A catering. The fast-food chicken favorite will be open on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, so ringing in 2021 with one of the healthiest, dietitian-approved chicken sandwiches won't be a problem. Just know that there's one holiday menu item to skip this year because of its high sugar, sodium, and calorie count.
If your friends' and family's lists contain more than just 200 nuggets (!!), we've rounded up the 40 Best Foodie Gifts This Year. Need a pasta gift box? A real oyster cult? What about a temperature-controlled travel mug? Our list has it all— even the 27 Best Boozy Gifts This Year, According to Our Editors.
For all the fast-food and restaurant news you need to know in the midst of the holidays and the coronavirus pandemic, sign up for our daily newsletter!
More content from Restaurants
- – This Old-School Restaurant Chain Is Overhauling Its Menu To Attract Younger Customers
- – This Popular Burger Chain Is Rolling Out a New Way to Place an Order—and Customers Love It
- – Two Steakhouse Brands Top the List of America's Best Dine-In Chains, New Data Shows
- – Popeyes Is Bringing Back This Popular Free Sandwich Promotion for the Summer
- – This Struggling Bakery Chain Is Getting a Second Life Under New Ownership
- – Burger King Is Replacing This Long-Standing Value Deal and Customers Are Not Happy
- – You're About to See This One-Of-a-Kind Chicken Chain Everywhere
- – McDonald's Is Making Major Internal Changes That Will Impact the Way It Operates