Costco Is Now Selling Hilariously Large Boxes of Miniature Cinnamon Rolls
The holidays are just around the corner, which means one thing: There are a ton more mouths to feed at all hours of the day. And we get it. Between the ham dinners and platter lunches, the last thing you want to have to worry about over the holiday break is breakfast.
But at the same time, is there anything better than warming up a chilled house with the scent of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven?
Well, Costco, everyone's favorite budget-friendly big-box retailer, is now selling the best of both worlds: pre-made cinnamon rolls.
As spotted by the eagle-eyed Instagram account @costcobuys, El Camino Bakery cinnamon rolls are currently available at Costco—and they're bite-sized, ready to eat, and require no oven or prep time. There's nothing quite as satisfying as sinking your teeth into a warm, doughy cinnamon roll that's been generously coated in a sugary glaze, and now you can cut right to the chase, no baking required. For a more homemade feel, you can heat them in the microwave or oven for a warmed-up treat.
The boxes are affordable, too. Each container of cinnamon rolls holds about two pounds of cinnamon-sweet delight and are just $7.79. (For comparison: Think about how much a single oversized cinnamon roll is at your local bakery. It's probably not far off from Costco's budget-friendly bulk price for almost two pounds.)
Pop a few on a plate and secure your spot in line for the microwave—you're just seconds away from an oh-so-sweet holiday breakfast. Oh, and don't forget the mug of pipin' hot coffee!
More content from Groceries
- – What Is the Costco Death Star? And Why You Should Know About It
- – 11 Regional Costco Finds Your Location May Be Missing
- – 5 Pastas Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – This Brand-New Purple Fruit Could Land at Your Supermarket Next Year
- – Walmart's Latest Move Will Speed Up Delivery If You Live in These States
- – This New Costco Dessert Is Making Cookie Lovers Swoon
- – 9 Best Seafood Products Shoppers Are Snatching Up at Costco Right Now
- – ALDI Has Already Announced the Release Date Of Its Most Anticipated Holiday Item