Costco Is Now Selling These Popular Meatballs
Lovers of a good meatball and a well-priced bulk deal will soon find a new option on Costco's shelves that satisfies on both fronts. Beyond Meatballs are hitting select Costco stores across the country, which means plant-based meat may just be the move for your holiday spread this year.
And leave it to Costco to cater to our supersized buying sensibilities. The pre-rolled, pre-seasoned, ready-to-cook meatballs come in packs of 24 which retail for only $9.99. While they're available at other retailers like Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Sprouts, Harris Teeter, Kroger, and Albertsons, they only come in 12-packs, which retail at $6.99. (Related: 8 Grocery Items That May Soon Be in Short Supply.)
Plant-based Beyond Meat boasts a slew of nutritional benefits over their traditional red-meat counterparts. For example, each meatball contains 19g of plant protein, but comes with 30% less saturated fat and sodium, and with zero hormones, antibiotics, and cholesterol. Read more about the health benefits of switching to plant-based meat here.
Costco has been selling the plant-based meat brand in burger patty form since 2019. This partnership marks the first time Beyond Meatballs are available at a club store. Beyond Meat can be found on the shelves of approximately 122,000 retail and foodservice outlets in over 80 countries worldwide, including approximately 28,000 retail outlets in the U.S.
If you're unsure of how to prepare these, it helps to think of them as any regular meatball. You can smother them in a zesty tomato sauce, serve them in a sub, or go Swedish and enjoy them alongside some mashed potatoes and jam.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest grocery news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Groceries
- – 5 Popsicle Brands To Stay Away From Right Now
- – These Kroger Locations Will Soon Offer Gambling
- – Cereal Brands With Questionable Food Quality Practices
- – These Chocolate Products Have Just Been Pulled From Grocery Shelves
- – 4 Worst Hot Dogs To Stay Away From Right Now
- – 6 Non-Dairy Food Brands To Stay Away From Right Now
- – This Specialty Grocery Chain Is Making a Comeback After Closing Locations
- – 5 Major Changes Costco Is Making Right Now