Costco Is Now Selling This Special Cookie Dough
Costco has been rolling out a lot of special treasures over the past few weeks. From edible brownie batter to keto-friendly bread, these newcomers for fall deserve a special shoutout (either for purely being yummy or for their diet-friendly perks). The newest product to hit the beloved warehouses shelves? Well, it will likely have plant-based eaters especially excited.
"We believe everyone—regardless of dietary restriction or lifestyle choices—deserves delicious, clean indulgence," Sweet Loren's Founder and CEO Loren Brill said. "We are thrilled about our Costco debut and are excited that more people can now enjoy Sweet Loren's and stock up to bring joy to their homes this holiday season."
Currently, Costco is selling three-pound, four-packs of the Chocolate Chunk flavor in stores. If you want to sample any of Sweet Loren's other vegan cookie dough flavors (which include Fudgy Brownie, Oatmeal Cranberry, and Sugar cookie), you can go online and see which stores nearest you have them. Each flavor has between 110 and 120 calories, and 9 or 10 grams of added sugars per cookie. (Related: 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.)
In addition to making its way into Costco stores, Sweet Loren's also just launched a single-serving, 3.6-ounce size of its cookie dough last month. The single servings come in Chocolate Chunk and Birthday Cake flavors and are sold exclusively at Publix.
For more warehouse finds you need to know about, check out the 7 Weirdest Things You Can Buy at Costco.
More content from Groceries
- – This New Fruit Is Coming To Your Grocery Store Soon
- – The #1 Walmart Snack For Your 'Stranger Things' Season 4 Viewing Party
- – These 7 Grocery Chains Are Closing Locations For Good Right Now
- – 10 Worst Beers to Always Leave on Grocery Store Shelves
- – Costco Just Pulled These 4 Items From Warehouses
- – The Most Popular Grocery Store Aisle Isn't What You Think, Says New Report
- – These New 6 Trader Joe's Items Are Worth Buying Right Now
- – This National Grocery Chain Is Doubling Down on Sales Amid Higher Prices