The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection Just Got Boozier with Two New Ice Cream Flavors
The ice cream brand that introduced boozy ice cream last February recently announced it will be launching two new alcohol-infused flavors this spring.
Come April, Häagen-Dazs will add Rosé & Cream and Whiskey Hazelnut Latte ice creams to its Spirits Collection. If you, for some reason, have yet to sample any of the boozy ice cream flavors, the collection includes a variety of alcohol infusions. The pint flavors include Bourbon Praline Pecan, Irish Cream Brownie, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch, Rum Tres Leches, and Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee. The brand even has boozy ice cream cookie squares infused with Irish cream liqueur.
Now, we know what you're thinking—and the answer is no, you will not feel tipsy after spooning into a pint of one of these boozy ice cream flavors. This is because each product contains less than 0.5 percent alcohol per container. But, hey, at least you get to enjoy the flavors of the alcohol, right? Not to mention, alcohol mixed with dairy is a one-way ticket to a queasy stomach. With these flavors, you enjoy the flavors of a creamy stout, for example, in tandem with sweet ice cream and bits of crunchy chocolate-covered pretzels.
The newest flavors to be added to the lineup, Rosé & Cream and Whiskey Hazelnut Latte, are sure to be a hit among wine and whiskey lovers alike. The Rosé & Cream will have a base of sweet cream ice cream that's infused with wine and swirled with tart Rosé flavoring. The Whiskey Hazelnut Latte will have all of the beloved elements of a latte, but will also be spiked with a whiskey-infused coffee ice cream and accentuated in flavor with ribbons of hazelnut fudge and chocolate espresso flakes.
Raise your glass, or uh, spoon to these new boozy ice cream flavors. And if the rosé flavor especially piqued your interest, check out The Best Wine Subscriptions for Every Budget to have your favorite rosé delivered straight to your door.
More content from Groceries
- – This Clever Trick Will Let You Shop at Costco Without a Membership
- – Walmart's Black Friday Deals Include These Top-Notch Food and Kitchen Items
- – 4 Best Store-Bought Pies To Save Your Thanksgiving
- – 9 Best Food Advent Calendars to Order Now
- – Which Grocery Chain Has the Most Delicious Pre-Made Pumpkin Pie This Year?
- – You Could Win a Year's Worth of Free Groceries From Whole Foods—Here's How
- – 4 Grocery Shortages Shoppers Could Experience Ahead of Thanksgiving
- – Costco Is Selling These Amazing Oven-Ready Thanksgiving Dinners