Healthy Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
A venti Starbucks Frappuccino will run you about $4 in most parts of the country. Drink one four times a week, as many people do, and you're out nearly $1,000 a year. For coffee. But the cost doesn't stop there. At 500 calories a pop, that same Frappuccino addiction will fix an extra 29 pounds on your frame over the course of 365 days. Are you really prepared to pay that steep of a price?
What You Need
1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup 1% milk
¼ cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
1 Tbsp sugarfree caramel syrup
½ Tbsp agave syrup
Caramel Coffee Cooler
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, Venti, 24 fl oz
You Save 335 Calories, 13 grams of fat and 53 grams of sugar!
How to Make It
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and uniform.
Mix It Up
Three ways to amp up the flavor:
Chocolate: Replace the caramel with a tablespoon of chocolate sauce (the darker the better) and a pinch of cinnamon.
Banana: Drop a frozen banana into the blender. Continue with the recipe.
Booze: Add a shot of Kahlua or Bailey's to any of the versions above.
More content from Recipes
- – Dolly Parton Just Joined TikTok, & Her Holiday Baking Videos Are Pure Gold
- – 15 Simple Ground Beef Recipes That Take 30 Minutes or Less
- – These Are the Top 10 Trending Recipes of 2022, According to Google
- – The Best Ways to Use Zero-Calorie Sweeteners
- – 11 Best Low-Calorie Smoothies for Weight Loss
- – 9 Worst Classic Holiday Desserts No One Makes Anymore—and for Good Reason
- – 11 Best Ramen Recipes To Make This Winter
- – This Is Exactly How Long You Should Be Marinating Chicken, According to Chefs