Skip the Grocery Store This Year—HelloFresh Will Deliver All Your Thanksgiving Ingredients
Thanksgiving Day is meant for giving thanks and resting. Well, maybe those who just attend the dinner celebration rest, but for the people hosting, relaxing isn't on their radar until dinner has been served. And one of the most stressful aspects of preparing a meal for up to 10 guests—and maybe even more—is first finding the recipes, and then having to go to the grocery store to compile all of the necessary ingredients.
How wonderful would it be to eliminate that part from the equation, so that the only preparation you had to commit to was just cooking?
Thankfully, healthy meal delivery service HelloFresh has a Thanksgiving Day Box that you can pre-order from now until November 20. You do not need a subscription to HelloFresh to purchase these boxes. Deliveries will begin on Nov. 12 so even if you have to do the Thanksgiving feast early this year, HelloFresh has got you covered. Keep in mind that the turkey will need four days to thaw!
What is in the HelloFresh Thanksgiving Box?
There are two types of boxes you can order.
Turkey + Sides:
- Serves 8 to 10 people
- Main: Garlic and herb-roasted turkey with demi-glace gravy
- Sides: Garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole with crispy onions, ciabatta stuffing with chicken sausage and cranberries, and cranberry sauce with orange, ginger, and cinnamon
- Dessert: Apple ginger crisp with cinnamon pecan crumble
Price: ($152 + $6.99 shipping)
Beef Tenderloin + Sides:
- Serves 4 to 6 people
- Main: Peppercorn-crusted beef tenderloin with sherry thyme jus
- Sides and Dessert: Same recipes as Turkey + Sides Box
Price: ($132 + shipping)
How does the HelloFresh Thanksgiving Box arrive?
The box arrives with all of the ingredients and recipes you need to make the best Thanksgiving meal for your family and friends. Never cooked a turkey before? No problem, the recipe card will instruct you in full on how to do so.
Wait, Jessica Alba is partnering with the HelloFresh Thanksgiving Box?
Believe it or not, Alba is actually an existing HelloFresh customer! The actress-turned-entrepreneur kickstarted a three-part partnership with HelloFresh this summer and this Thanksgiving Box is the final part of the collaboration.
Tip: both boxes take about four hours to prepare, so make sure you allot ample time to get all of the dishes made! Also, don't forget to have fun making this meal because remember, you got to skip out on going to a hectic grocery store.
More content from Healthy Eating
- – This Eating Habit May Harm Cognitive Function, New Study Says
- – These Dairy Products May Help Prevent Diabetes, New Study Says
- – This Supplement May Improve Cognitive Function as You Age, New Study Says
- – The #1 Eating Habit Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By to Look and Feel Great at 50
- – The #1 Healthiest Nut To Eat as You Age, Says New Study
- – Artificial Sweeteners May Increase Risk of Heart Disease & Stroke, Says Study
- – This Diet Reduces Heart Risks for Those With Hypertension, Says Study
- – The Worst Eating Habit for Colon Cancer, New Study Suggests