Kim Kardashian's Favorite Dipping Sauce Has Twitter Fans Very Divided
Some people like to dip their chicken nuggets in ketchup; others prefer something a touch sweeter, such as BBQ sauce or honey mustard. But Kim Kardashian's favorite go-to dipping sauce is throwing her fans into a tizzy.
She further elaborated on Twitter that it is her favorite way to eat nugs.
Now, do you see why fans are spiraling? One fan cried out wondering how the actress keeps her figure when she is eating chicken nuggets that are slathered in pure sugar.
To be fair, this Twitter user has every right to question. One container of honey from McDonald's clocks in at 50 calories and has a whopping 11 grams of sugar, all of which are added sugars. For perspective, the American Heart Association suggests that women consume no more than 25 grams of added sugar per day to maintain good heart health.
On the other hand, the honey mustard only has 4 grams of added sugar per serving. But remember…
At least one person is on Kim K's side.
Whether you're pro honey with chicken nuggets or not, in the end, we have no choice but to Stan.
More content from Healthy Eating
- – New Study Reveals Intermittent Fasting Can Have These Dangerous Side Effects
- – Could Eating More Protein Reduce Obesity Risk? New Study Suggests It Can
- – The Best Holiday Items That Have Already Landed at Costco
- – These Foods May Increase Inflammation and Make Gut Issues Worse, New Study Says
- – Eating These 'Psychobiotic' Foods Can Lower Stress and Improve Sleep, New Study Suggests
- – Ultra-Processed Foods Linked to Premature, Preventable Deaths, New Study Finds
- – This Spice May Cause Liver Damage, Recent Study Suggests
- – Your Weight-Loss Diet May Not Be as Healthy as You Think, Study Says