Kim Kardashian's Favorite Dipping Sauce Has Twitter Fans Very Divided
Some people like to dip their chicken nuggets in ketchup; others prefer something a touch sweeter, such as BBQ sauce or honey mustard. But Kim Kardashian's favorite go-to dipping sauce is throwing her fans into a tizzy.
She further elaborated on Twitter that it is her favorite way to eat nugs.
And just when you thought it was all a mistake, and that what she really meant to have showcased in this video was honey mustard, she comes back with this dagger to the heart.
Now, do you see why fans are spiraling? One fan cried out wondering how the actress keeps her figure when she is eating chicken nuggets that are slathered in pure sugar.
To be fair, this Twitter user has every right to question. One container of honey from McDonald's clocks in at 50 calories and has a whopping 11 grams of sugar, all of which are added sugars. For perspective, the American Heart Association suggests that women consume no more than 25 grams of added sugar per day to maintain good heart health.
On the other hand, the honey mustard only has 4 grams of added sugar per serving. But remember…
At least one person is on Kim K's side.
Whether you're pro honey with chicken nuggets or not, in the end, we have no choice but to Stan.
More content from Healthy Eating
- – This Eating Habit May Harm Cognitive Function, New Study Says
- – These Dairy Products May Help Prevent Diabetes, New Study Says
- – This Supplement May Improve Cognitive Function as You Age, New Study Says
- – The Absolute Best Way To Marinate Chicken, According to a Chef
- – The #1 Eating Habit Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By to Look and Feel Great at 50
- – The #1 Healthiest Nut To Eat as You Age, Says New Study
- – Artificial Sweeteners May Increase Risk of Heart Disease & Stroke, Says Study
- – Are PSLs Dying? I Wanted to Try 5, but Could Only Find These 3