Your Obsession with "The Voice" and Lay's Could Win You a Free Trip to Los Angeles
Lay's chips just announced a new partnership with the popular show "The Voice" to not just feature some of the brand's newest and most delicious chips, but also to give a lucky potato chip fan a trip to Los Angeles to see "The Voice" live in action.
John Legend, who is a coach on the show, wants you (yes, you!) to win that trip. "I'm excited to partner with Lay's to launch these fun new flavors and to give the wonderful fans of 'The Voice' the opportunity to come share in the fun of the live show," Legend said in a statement.
In honor of this delicious partnership, Lay's is bringing back a couple of fan-favorite flavors, including Lay's Crispy Taco and Lay's Wavy Fried Green Tomato for a limited time. They'll join new flavors Lay's Cheddar Jalapeño, Lay's Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar, and Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot as part of this promotion, which runs from March 2 through April 17.
The most important part of this whole thing is how to win the prizes, of course! Here's what you have to do. During the promo period, go to www.LaysAndTheVoice.com and answer a trivia question about the latest episode of "The Voice." You'll also need to enter a code that you can find on the bags of Lay's chips, which will only be on the featured flavors. Along with the trip to Los Angeles, there will be other prizes available, but there's no word yet on what those will be. We're hoping free chips are involved.
The flavors included in the promotion are:
- Lay's Crispy Taco: You won't have to wait until Taco Tuesday to enjoy the flavors of a taco.
- Lay's Wavy Fried Green Tomato: A crispy twist on an iconic Southern dish.
- Lay's Cheddar Jalapeno: These cheesy chips get some zing from the jalapeños.
- Lay's Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar: A classic chip flavor but in a Poppable form.
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot: Your taste buds will catch fire (in the best possible way) with these fiery chips.
The featured Lay's flavors are available now, but the contest is only running from March 2 through April 17, so be sure to stock up on chips as early as next week for your chance to win!