You Won't Believe Just How Long This Line Outside of Costco Is
As more and more people begin to understand the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, they're hitting grocery stores and buying enough packaged foods (in bulk) to get themselves through a quarantine. A lot of these people are running specifically to Costco.
Just look at the line that formed outside of this particular Costco in Cypress, California.
Here's what some others are saying about the insanely long line.
The real issue at hand lies within the people who live in rural communities that don't have readily available access to groceries. Nonetheless, the nation is freaking out and everyone just needs to take a step back and relax.
On Monday, the CDC recommended that events with 50 or more people be cancelled for the next eight weeks. However, last night, President Trump announced that Americans should avoid any gatherings with 10 or more people.
Right now it's critical that we stay calm and limit our time outdoors and practice social distancing. However, the objective of this quarantine is not to clean out grocery stores, which potentially robs others of resources. Instead of stockpiling food, try gathering two weeks' worth of groceries. For inspiration on what you could meal prep, Here's One Full Week of Easy Meals You Can Make at Home.
More content from Groceries
- – This Fast-Food Chain Is Debuting Its First Snack on Grocery Store Shelves
- – Walmart, Publix, and Other Grocery Stores Sold This Potentially Dangerous Kid's Drink
- – Coca-Cola's Newest Soda Just Launched But The Flavor Remains A Mystery
- – Over 13,000 Pounds of This Popular Frozen Pizza Is Being Recalled Because of a Serious Contamination
- – 5 Non-Dairy Milks To Leave on Grocery Store Shelves Right Now
- – The 6 Worst Frozen Dinners To Stay Away From Right Now
- – Trader Joe's Abruptly Closes This Extremely Popular Store
- – Costco Bakery Has Just Brought Back This Beloved Fall Item