How You Can Get McDonald's New Menu Items For Free
The Apple Fritter, Blueberry Muffin, and Cinnamon Roll are officially McDonald's newest menu items. To celebrate the sweet treats, the fast-food chain is offering an even sweeter deal. You can get a free breakfast pastry once a day for an entire week.
Here's how the promotion works: Starting on Nov. 3, order any size McCafé Premium Roast or Iced Coffee through the McDonald's app for pick-up at a restaurant or in the drive-thru. Next, select the pastry of your choice to pair with it. When you wake up the next day, you can have the same pastry again or try a new one—because this sweet deal lasts until Nov. 9. (McDonald's may have weathered the 2020 storm, but others did not—here are 9 Restaurant Chains That Closed Hundreds of Locations This Summer.)
The three treats recently became the first pastry items to be added to McDonald's menu in almost a decade, joining the chocolate chip cookie and the apple pie. Their arrival comes as all-day breakfast at the iconic chain remains in limbo. Until the jury makes its final verdict, the chain is focusing on the newest additions to its growing (at least in size) breakfast menu.
"These additions give customers more ways to experience the breakfast they love at McDonald's, building upon our 50-year legacy of innovation with iconic fan-favorites such as the Egg McMuffin, Breakfast Burritos, and McGriddles," the company says in a statement.
For more fast-food restaurant news delivered straight to your email inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter!
More content from Restaurants
- – McDonald's Holiday Pie Is Back at Nationwide Locations
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Never Freeze Their Burgers
- – 5 Old-School Chain Restaurant Meals We Can't Get Over, According to Chefs
- – 8 Best Fast-Food Orders for Hangovers
- – 9 Secrets You Should Know About LongHorn Steakhouse
- – 10 Best Chain Restaurant Deals and Freebies You Can Score On Black Friday
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Highest Quality Meat
- – 11 Restaurant Chains Open on Thanksgiving Day