This is America's Favorite Healthy Pantry Staple at CVS
CVS just revealed the winners of its first-ever Best of Our Brands awards, in which real-life voters crowned champions in an array of categories like Favorite Vitamin and Favorite Movie Night Snack. Customers also picked their Favorite Better-for-You Pantry Staple, and the CVS Gold Emblem Everything Bagel Seasoning was the winner with 36% of the votes!
The convenience store has thousands of products, so it's safe to refer to this winning pantry staple an icon among its peers. It narrowly edged out Gold Emblem Spreadable Honey (31% of all votes); Live Better Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger + Turmeric (22%); Live Better Organic Greens Blend (6%); and Live Better MCT Oil (5%). (Related: Grocery Shortages To Expect in 2021, According to Experts)
The seasoning delivers the same flavor you know and love from an Everything Bagel. It has two kinds of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, and salt. Voters who participated in the contest between Jan. 3 and Jan. 24 had more than 200 products to choose from than last year, including more than 100 CVS Live Better products.
"Listening to our customers' feedback is at the heart of how we develop and enhance our offerings at CVS, so we are excited for this opportunity to learn which of our products really hit the mark," Brenda Lord, vice president of store brands at CVS Health, said about the awards. "Our store brands help customers pursue personal health goals, discover on-trend snacks, and score beauty finds that they can't get anywhere else–all at an affordable price."
And speaking of low price, you can snag a bottle of Everything Bagel Seasoning for only $3.19 at CVS. To get all of the latest grocery store product news delivered straight to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – A Tomato Shortage Could Make Pizza, Sauce, and Salsa More Expensive
- – America's Largest Grocery Chain Is Making This Major Change To Its Checkout Lanes
- – This Costco Product Just Beat Out 60+ Others, New Investigation Says
- – This Fast-Food Chain Is Debuting Its First Snack on Grocery Store Shelves
- – Walmart, Publix, and Other Grocery Stores Sold This Potentially Dangerous Kid's Drink
- – Coca-Cola's Newest Soda Just Launched But The Flavor Remains A Mystery
- – Over 13,000 Pounds of This Popular Frozen Pizza Is Being Recalled Because of a Serious Contamination
- – 5 Non-Dairy Milks To Leave on Grocery Store Shelves Right Now