This Major Fast-Food Chain Just Launched Its First Chicken Nuggets
After recently shaking up their menu by introducing new crinkle-cut fries (although fans of potato cakes are still upset about their discontinuation), Arby's has just announced another major novelty. The chain is now serving their first-ever chicken nuggets.
Arby's is known for its meat but is jumping aboard the fried chicken train with a new addition to their 2 for $6 Everyday Value menu. The new all-white-meat Premium Chicken Nuggets will come in an order of nine pieces and feature white meat chicken in a crispy, seasoned breading, served alongside a choice of dipping sauce. If you get them on their own, they'll set you back $4.49, while they'll go for $7.19 as part of a meal combo.
And not only will adults rejoice at this new item, but the new chicken nuggets will also make for a perfect new option for the chain's junior fans. In fact, Arby's is launching a new Kids Meal, retailing at $4.29, which will include:
- 4-piece Nuggets: Bite-sized pieces of 100% whole white meat chicken battered, breaded and fried up until golden and crispy. Served with your choice of dipping sauce.
- Crinkle Fries: Made with accordion-style groves for maximum crispiness, lightly seasoned with fine kosher salt.
- Honest Kids Organic Apple Juice: USDA organic certified Apple Juice.
The meal can be upgraded to a 6-piece Nugget meal for a small additional charge.
However, it's worth noting that Arby's nuggets are slightly higher in calories per piece than those you'd get at McDonald's. A 9-piece order contains 23 grams of fat, 1,360 milligrams of sodium, 28 grams of carbs, and 38 grams of protein.
For more, check out:
- These Popular Fast-Food Chains Are Struggling With Unexpected Shortages
- Taco Bell Is Quietly Testing a First-Of-Its-Kind Chalupa
- 5 Best New Fast-Food Items for Your Waistline
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.