This Fast-Food Chain Just Debuted a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
If 2021 wasn't already rife enough with new chicken sandwiches, another fast-food chain is jumping into the Chicken Sandwich Wars. And not only is this brand throwing its hat into the ring with an all-new spicy offering—it's already proclaimed itself as the winner.
Boston Market, the brand touted as the expert in rotisserie everything, is launching its first-ever crispy chicken sandwich. The Nashville Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich will be "putting competitors to shame," according to the brand's press release, with its combo of a breaded chicken breast, smoky Nashville Hot sauce, pickles, and ranch dressing on a brioche bun. (For more recent fast-food news that's shaking things up, check out McDonald's Is Making These 8 Major Upgrades.)
"2020 is behind us, and so are the chicken sandwich wars. We've been bringing the heat in our rotisserie ovens for more than 30 years, and our new Nashville Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich proves that there's only room for one chicken expert in this country. Boston Market is and always will be king," said BM president Randy Miller.
The sandwich will be available for a limited time, and to kick things off, the chain has announced a BOGO deal for anyone trying the new menu item on Jan. 25 and 26.
Besides the crispy chicken sandwich, Boston Market is adding a few other limited-time offers to the menu. Keeping with the Nashville Hot theme, the chain is putting the famous hot sauce on their signature rotisserie chicken as well, plus debuting a Crispy Chicken BLT Sandwich and a Crispy Chicken with White Gravy Meal.
The sandwiches are available at all 350 Boston Market locations, and can be ordered at the restaurant, via drive-thru, or on the chain's website and mobile app.
For more on the chicken sandwich wars of 2021, check out the latest spicy sandwich from Chick-fil-A. And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Celebrities Who Eat Free at McDonald's—For Life!
- – Subway's New Footlong Cookies Are a Sight to See, Here's How to Get One
- – Battle of the Italian Chicken Sandwiches: Wendy's vs. Burger King
- – Controversial Flick "The Menu" Serves Up Restaurant Realism and Murder, and Chefs Love it
- – Taco Bell's Entire Breakfast Menu—Ranked From Least to Most Healthy
- – You Can Now Gift Yourself a Chipotle Mystery Box Filled With Exclusive Goodies
- – 5 Restaurant Chains That Got a Major Facelift In 2022
- – 7 Fast-Food Items That Returned to Menus in 2022