Boston Market Boasts About Its Vast New Dessert Menu
Boston Market is raising the bar on fast-casual desserts with a newly launched line of seven sweet menu items. "You won't find desserts this good anywhere else. I dare you to stop at eating just one," said Randy Miller, the chain's president, in a press release.
The new dessert line includes several single-serving sweets, as well as larger shareable indulgences. Here's what's on offer.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie: Fresh chocolate chunk cookie dough, generously topped with Hershey's Mini Kisses, semi-sweet chocolate chunks, and milk chocolate chunks.
- Lemon Blueberry Cookie: The natural lemon flavor makes this cookie both tart and refreshing while dried wild blueberries contribute a sweet note.
- Chocolate Brownie: Traditional chocolate decadence with chocolate chips throughout and striped on top.
- Chocolate Cake: Rich, moist chocolate cake covered in chocolate icing and sprinkled with rich chocolate chunks.
- Lemon Italian Crème Cake: Cream cake filled with lemon cream and topped with vanilla cake crumbs.
- Vanilla Bean Caramel Cheesecake: Vanilla bean cheesecake baked on a graham cracker crust and topped with caramel and crème topping.
- Salted Caramel Lava Cake: Moist cake with a warm, salty caramel lava filling.
You can find all of these desserts at Boston Market's 350 locations nationwide. For more on fast-food news, check out Taco Bell's New Plant-Based Meat Is Here, and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.