Burger King Brings Back These Beloved Chicken Nuggets After 10 Years
It seems like the Burger King brand knows how to appeal to their longtime loyal customers. While Burger King executives recently announced that they were eyeing plans to take their breakfast bigger, BK is now bringing back a chicken nugget menu item that fans loved royally a decade ago.
QSR has reported that due to popular demand, Burger King will bring back their Crown-Shaped Chicken Nuggets on Monday, May 17. This will mark the first time that the fast-food chain will feature the Crown-Shaped Chicken Nuggets on their menu since they dropped them in 2011.
Reportedly, the white-meat nuggets will be available in a 10-piece order for the budget-friendly price of $1.49. It may sound good, but there's a catch: Burger King is testing this menu item temporarily, only until May 25, and the Crown-Shaped Chicken Nuggets are not available nationwide—in fact, at this time, they will only be available in select locations within the Miami metropolitan area. (This happens to be where Burger King's headquarters are based.)
Any parent knows that chicken nuggets in fun shapes are a great way to get a kiddo to eat their protein. If you've ever wondered how fast-food places get their chicken nuggets to perfectly fit the mold, don't miss This Little Known Fact About McDonald's Chicken Nuggets Stuns Customers.
Wondering which fast-food chicken nuggets won our recent taste test? Check out We Tasted Five Fast-Food Chicken Nuggets and These Are the Best. And, we hate to tell you, but these are the unhealthiest chicken nuggets.
More content from Restaurants
- – Starting Next Week, McDonald's Will Be Exploding With Deals and Celebrity Collaborations
- – This Is the #1 Best Hot Dog In Your State
- – This Barbecue Chain Is Lowering the Prices On Its Most Popular Menu Items
- – This Old-School Restaurant Chain Is Overhauling Its Menu To Attract Younger Customers
- – This Popular Burger Chain Is Rolling Out a New Way to Place an Order—and Customers Love It
- – Two Steakhouse Brands Top the List of America's Best Dine-In Chains, New Data Shows
- – Popeyes Is Bringing Back This Popular Free Sandwich Promotion for the Summer
- – This Struggling Bakery Chain Is Getting a Second Life Under New Ownership