Chick-fil-A's New Virtual Brands Will Feature "Hundreds of Menu Options"
Chick-fil-A has garnered a lot of excitement around its new virtual brand which will launch this year. The delivery-only concept called Little Blue Menu is set to kick off with a location in Nashville, Tenn. later this fall, while its second location will open in Atlanta in 2022. And based on the latest details the company has released this week, Little Blue is sure to provide a wide variety of new items that can satisfy a family of diverse eaters.
Named after the original menu at the very first Chick-fil-A location, the new affiliate brand will be a ghost kitchen housing three new restaurant brands and provide "hundreds of menu options," according to Chick-fil-A. Flock & Farm, Garden Day, and Outfox Wings will each specialize in different flavor profiles and ingredients, and customers can expect novelties like a thick-cut pork belly BLT, garden-fresh salads, and bone-in wings. However, fans of Chick-fil-A will also find the chain's classic menu items on offer.
All three menus were developed by Stuart Tracy, Chick-fil-A's senior culinary lead developer and former chef and restaurateur at several high-end eateries in Charleston and Atlanta.
"The culinary team that developed the virtual restaurants is world-class, and the ingenuity they harnessed for each menu does not disappoint," said L.J. Yankosky, senior director of the beyond the restaurant team at Chick-fil-A. "There are so many great menu options to choose from, but I'm particularly excited about the delicious oven-roasted chicken from Flock & Farm."
And before Little Blue Menu goes national, Chick-fil-A will keep tinkering with the menus of all three brands based on customer feedback. Everyone who orders from the virtual concepts will be sent a link with a customer satisfaction survey, and the company said it is open to making changes based on the feedback received.
"After the Nashville pilot opens and customers share their honest opinions about the virtual restaurants, we will have the opportunity to tweak or add new menu items," said the lead of marketing at Little Blue Menu, Kanika Patrick.
And since the new concept is delivery-only, Chick-fil-A isn't messing around when it comes to that part of the service. The Nashville location will start off with a 10-mile radius delivery limit in order to ensure the food reaches customers quickly, while it's still fresh.
For more, check out:
- 15 Secrets About Chick-fil-A Every Fan Needs to Know
- 8 Secret Chick-fil-A Menu Items You Have to Try at Least Once
- Chick-fil-A Could Get Banned From Rest Stops In This State
And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – McDonald's Is Bringing Back This Highly Anticipated Collaboration
- – 7 Controversial Ads Jack in the Box Doesn't Want You to Remember
- – The #1 Best Meal to Order at Chick-fil-A, Says Dietitian
- – 6 Fast-food Orders To Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure
- – 9 Burger Chains With the Best Quality Meat in America
- – 5 Most Powerful Fried Chicken Chains Right Now
- – 7 Bizarre Rules That Chick-fil-A Employees Have to Follow
- – 8 Classic Orders You Have To Try at a Steakhouse, According to Chefs