Chick-fil-A Is About to Test Two New Spicy Chicken Items
Fans of Chick-fil-A's spicy chicken sandwiches are going to rejoice at the latest news from the beloved chain. According to reports, the company is going to start testing new Spicy Chick-n-Strips—their version of chicken tenders—in select locations this spring.
Chew Boom reports that select Chick-fil-A locations in Tampa, Chicago, and central Texas will have the new spicy tenders available starting April 26. The Spicy Chick-n-Strips will feature chicken seasoned with a spicy blend of peppers, which is then hand-breaded and fried up in 100% refined peanut oil.
The new item will be available on its own and as part of a new Spicy Chick-n-Strips Biscuit on the breakfast menu, which will include two Spicy Chick-n-Strips served on a fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit.
While these spicy strips are a novelty for most, some fans of the fast-food chain have already had the opportunity to try them during a 2017 test in Philadelphia, central Texas, and south Texas locations.
This isn't the only menu change Chick-fil-A is currently making. The company has also announced it would be doing away with some breakfast options and consolidating the sizes of kid's meals, coffee drinks, and desserts in order to pare down their menu for efficiency. For details on these changes, check out 4 Major Menu Changes You'll See at Chick-fil-A, and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 25 Low-Calorie Restaurant Meals Under 500 Calories
- – The #1 Best Meal To Order at Arby's, Says Dietitian
- – 6 Once-Popular Burger Chains That Are Currently Shrinking
- – This Popular Restaurant Chain Temporarily Shuttered 40 Locations In the Past Week
- – Burger King Is Launching a Brand New Whopper That Will Make Your Eyes Water
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 9 Fast-Food Breakfasts To Stay Away From Right Now