Costco Just Brought Back 2 Beloved Holiday Bakery Items
What's popping up alongside the roster of fall favorites that includes apple crumb muffins, double-crust apple pie, and pumpkin streusel muffins? Not one but two holiday bakery items.
Members are taking to social media to alert others about the finds, and we've gathered all of the details. Without further ado, here's everything you need to know.
The massive pumpkin cheesecake is back.
Move over pumpkin pie, because pumpkin cheesecake is here for the season. Instagram user @costcohotfinds recently did a "happy dance" after they spotted them back on bakery shelves. The 4.88-pound whipped cream-topped treats cost $15.99.
This dessert is perfectly pre-portioned.
A dessert that weighs 5 pounds likely has a lot of calories. According to MyFitnessPal, an entire pumpkin cheesecake has about 6,500 in total.
Thankfully, these cheesecakes come pre-cut into 16 slices, each of which has around 410 calories. Bonus: No guestimating is required when slicing into dessert after the turkey is done.
Related: To get all of the latest Costco news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
If you're a fan of peppermint, you're also in luck.
As Costco members learned earlier this year when fall-flavored bakery items popped up in August, it's never too early to start celebrating an upcoming holiday with huge treats. The second new item to hit warehouses is the beloved peppermint bark.
Members and moderators of several Costco Instagram accounts are posting about this find.
This Costco holiday bakery item is a time-saver.
You can get 14 servings of this festive find—which is made with Belgian chocolate and all-natural peppermint—for only $9.99. Bark is meant to be broken up, meaning you can enjoy it without over-indulging. For more healthy holiday tips, here are the 15 Healthiest Holiday Food Swaps.
For more on what's happening at your local warehouse, check outt:
More content from Groceries
- – The 7 Craziest Food Lawsuits of 2022, From Velveeta to Pop-Tarts
- – Reminder: You're Buying Things at Costco That You Don't Need
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?
- – Enoki Mushroom Is the Most Recalled Food Of the Year
- – 34 Items Costco Is Discontinuing This Winter
- – 4 Biggest Complaints Costco Customers Are Voicing Right Now
- – Costco Shoppers Are Going Crazy for This Frozen Pizza
- – Costco Just Brought Back Its Wagyu Beef—and Shoppers Have Mixed Feelings