Costco Is Now Selling This New Oatmeal
Costco is constantly adding products to its lineup, and among the new grills, furniture, and even clothes is a breakfast go-to. The new 40-packet box of Quaker Fruit & Cream Instant Oatmeal is a spring dream for just over $10.
Inside are 12 packets of the Strawberries & Cream, 12 of the Peaches & Cream, 8 packets of the Blueberries & Cream, and 8 of the Bananas & Cream. All you need to do is add hot water or milk to a bowl with the package contents and you'll have breakfast in about a minute. (If you're tracking the savings, one packet is about $0.26.)
Each oatmeal packet has 110 calories, less than 2 grams of fat, 22-23 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 8-9 grams of sugar. That's a decent amount of sweetness to start your day, so we recommend limiting any honey, maple syrup, or other sweeteners you may put into the bowl. Conveniently, each pack already contains dried fruit, so you don't have to add that either. (But for some inspo on low-sugar oatmeal recipes, here are 7 healthy ways to make oatmeal.)
Another new item on Coscto's shelves is the Paradise Green Dried Ginger Chunks for $9.49. These can be eaten alone, added to tea, or used as a spice in different foods (as people have done for thousands of years). Each piece has around 6 calories and 1 gram of sugar, so you can get its slightly sweet and peppery flavor into any dish or smoothie without unnecessary additives.
These aren't the only products Costco has added to its stores lately. Here are the 5 Most Popular Products At Costco Right Now. And to get all the latest Costco and other grocery store news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Groceries
- – Coca-Cola Is Discontinuing This Drink By The End of The Year
- – These Two Grocery Chains Are Competing to Expand Right Now
- – We Tasted 9 Dill Pickle Brands & This Is The Best
- – 9 Secrets Hershey's Doesn't Want You to Know
- – Walmart Just Announced It's Expanding These Two Services
- – Wine Prices Could Skyrocket This Summer Thanks to a Shortage
- – It's Cheaper Than Ever to Get a Costco Membership Right Now
- – Walmart Just Pulled This Item After Backlash