Del Taco Is Bringing Back This Fan-Favorite Item
Del Taco has some major news about its menu that's guaranteed to delight seafood fans everywhere. The chain is bringing back its seasonal fan-favorite Crispy Jumbo Shrimp in several iterations, including the first-ever pairing with its popular Honey Mango sauce (which is usually only reserved for chicken).
The Mexican fast-casual giant just launched five new limited menu items as it leans into fish and shrimp offerings this season. Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Tacos and Burritos are now available at participating locations, but the real star of the show is the new Honey Mango Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Taco. (Related: McDonald's Is Making These 8 Major Upgrades.)
"Our guests really go crazy when we bring back Crispy Jumbo Shrimp each year," Tim Hackbardt, Del Taco's CMO, said in a press release. "Now that we're adding our hit Honey Mango sauce as one of the Crispy Jumbo Shrimp flavor options, the taste is even more incredible—and we can't wait for our customers to try it out."
Another combo making an appearance on Del Taco's menu for the first time is beer-battered crispy fish and guac, which come together in the Epic Crispy Fish & Guac Burrito.
To kick things off this February, the chain is offering deals on the new menu items through the end of the month. Today and tomorrow, you can get a free Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Taco with any $3 purchase, and you can score a BOGO deal between Feb. 24–26 on a Jumbo Shrimp Burrito purchase.
For more on new menu items at Mexican chains, check out Taco Bell Is Bringing Back This Menu Item That's Been Missing for a Year. And don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – These Struggling Pizza Chains Are on a Major Rebound
- – 6 Fast-Food Orders To Avoid If You Have High Blood Sugar
- – 8 Chefs' Tips for Ordering the Best Meal at a Steakhouse
- – A Leaked Wendy's Memo Reveals the Next Big Menu Launch Scheduled for This Fall
- – 8 Fast-Food Sandwiches To Stay Away From Right Now, According to RDs
- – 8 Secrets Texas Roadhouse Employees Don't Want You to Know
- – The Latest Changes at America's Largest Coffee Chain Seem to Be Designed to Turn Customers Away
- – Taco Bell Will Be Testing Its Next Major Menu Innovation Next Month