Dunkin' Just Released These Brand-New Grocery Store Items
Though grabbing a cup of coffee is a morning ritual that many Americans have, it's easier than ever to make a foamy latte or sweet cold brew at home. Beloved coffee shops like Dunkin' create endless new flavors of coffee, and this chain isn't keeping all of its offerings hidden inside stores.
Grocery stores are already stocked with Dunkin coffee beans, but four new flavors are on their way to your neighborhood supermarket. The names draw inspiration from iconic, sweet breakfast treats that pair perfectly with coffee, except they don't come with all of the added sugar!
Within the next few weeks, these new at-home flavors are dropping at popular grocery stores, including Albertsons, Hy-Vee, Kroger, and Meijer. In July, coffee lovers can snag them online at Target and Walmart. Later this year, the flavors will also hit Food Lion and Walmart stores, Dunkin' tells Eat This, Not That!.
Whatever you do, don't forget to stock up on your next trip, because regular Dunkin' cafes won't carry them. The bags will cost at or above $7.99, with 10-piece Keurig cup varieties retailing for $6.99.
Without further ado, here are the four new flavors:
"Stacked with sweet, sweet cinnamon roll flavor, Dunkin' Cinnamania brings you the bakery-fresh taste you love in every little sip," the coffee chain says about this flavor of ground coffee.
Related: To get all of the latest grocery store news delivered right to your email inbox every day, sign up for our newsletter!
Caramel Me Crazy
All-in-one breakfasts are convenient, and this flavor gives you the best of both worlds—flapjacks and a cup o' joe! It's "chock full of sweet milk chocolate, smooth dark chocolate and creamy chocolate chip pancake flavors," Dunkin' says.
Looking for healthy breakfast ideas that will keep you full until lunch? Here are 5 Healthy Breakfasts To Stop Cravings All Day.
What's going on at your local grocery store? Read these next:
- Eat These Popular Costco Foods for a Flat Belly, Say Dietitians
- 5 Reasons Shopping at Walmart Will Never Go Back to Normal
- This "Extreme Value" Grocery Store Chain is Opening 35+ New Locations
More content from Groceries
- – This Popular Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Across The U.S.
- – We Tasted 10 Popular Light Beers & This Is the Best
- – 4 Nostalgic Grocery Store Favorites Coming Back Soon
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer
- – 5 Major Differences in Costco and Costco Business Center Right Now
- – Over 185,000 Pounds of This Popular Bacon Is Being Pulled From Grocery Shelves
- – This Grocery Brand Is Slowing Down Production
- – This Struggling Grocery Chain Is Closing Several Locations Soon