Kim Kardashian Just Gushed Over This Candy That Fits Into Her Diet
Kim Kardashian has tried practically every diet out there, from adopting a low-carb eating plan to shed baby weight to doing cleanses to reset her eating habits. More recently, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has been singing the praises of a largely vegan way of eating. In Feb. 2020, Kardashian announced to her Twitter followers, "I eat mostly plant based. No meat anymore."
However, adopting a plant-based lifestyle hasn't meant giving up on her sweet tooth; in fact, Kardashian has found a new favorite candy, and it's vegan, too!
On March 16, Kardashian posted a photo of a package of Red Vines to her Instagram Stories. "Google says these are vegan. "I'm in heaven," she gushed.
However, Red Vines and other highly-processed sweets are only an occasional indulgence for the star. On a 2017 episode of KUWTK, Kardashian's trainer, Melissa Alcantara, AKA Fit Gurl Mel, purged the star's pantry of the junk food she'd been eating, including graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and Rice Krispies Treats. Instead, to satisfy her sweet tooth on an average day, Kardashian sticks to smoothies full of superfood ingredients.
When she's not indulging her sweet tooth, Kardashian relies on protein- and fiber-rich plant-based meals to keep her full and focused. Kardashian says she typically starts out the day with oatmeal and vegan sausage; for lunch, the star says, "Vegan tacos are my fave." And, as evidenced in virtually every episode of KUWTK—and countless memes—Kim's love of lettuce is still going strong. "Salads are good too!" she told fans on Twitter.
Want to steal Kim's secrets for a healthier body? Check out these 15 Amazing Weight Loss Tips from Kim Kardashian's Nutritionist!
More content from Healthy Eating
- – The #1 Eating Habit Jennifer Lopez Swears by To Look Amazing at 52
- – The #1 Eating Habit Winona Ryder Swears by To Look Amazing in Her 50s
- – The #1 Eating Habit Sigourney Weaver Swears By to Look Amazing at 72
- – The #1 Worst Vending Machine Snack to Buy, Say Dietitians
- – 6 Healthy Eating Habits Kate Moss Follows To Feel Great At 48 Years Old
- – 5 Eating Habits Jane Fonda Swears By to Feel Amazing at 84
- – The Foods Queen Elizabeth Eats Every Day to Live to 96 Years Old
- – The Best Easter Food in Every State