As a member of reality TV's most prominent family, Kourtney Kardashian is a frequent attendee at A-list events, from restaurant openings to charity galas. And, as is the case for most of us, when she's not able to prepare her own meals at home, the star admits to finding it a whole lot harder to ensure that what she's eating is healthy.
However, in a new video for Poosh, Kourtney reveals that she has a special trick for ensuring she doesn't end up going overboard when she's eating out.
"When I go to a restaurant…if I'm really trying to be good, the hardest part is ordering the food," Kourtney explains.
The thing she tries to remember before placing her order? "Once it comes, you're going to be happy with it," says the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star. "Even if you order vegetable soup, it's still going to taste good once it comes. Obviously, you'd rather order the French fries and a burger, but it's just about making the wise order, and once it arrives, you're going to be fine."
That's not the only trick Kourtney uses to help keep her eating habits on track without feeling deprived, though. In a 2019 interview with Byrdie, Kourtney confessed that she makes hydrating a priority to stave off mindless eating.
"Whenever I notice that I'm feeling bloated or like I need to step up [my body] or something, it's always because I'm not drinking enough water," she admitted. "When I step up the water, I'll instantly lose like two pounds in one day."
"Half the time when you're hungry, you're really thirsty," she added. "I eat constantly throughout the day, so I'm not saying don't eat and just drink water, but I notice I eat less just because I'm so full from the water."
For more insight into the reality star's wellness routine, check out Kourtney Kardashian Says She Takes These Supplements Every Day to Stay Fit, and for more celebrity health and fitness news delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Celeb News
- – How Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Conquer Family Mealtime — EXCLUSIVE
- – The Most Extreme Things Celebs Did To Lose Weight for a Role
- – Rebel Wilson Reminds Us We're Not Defined By Our Weight
- – Selena Gomez Has Her Own Ice Cream & I Tried It
- – Jennifer Garner Shares the Exact Breakfast That Keeps Her Energized at 50
- – The #1 Eating Habit Jennifer Lopez Swears by To Look Amazing at 52
- – Here's Why Tracee Ellis Ross Looks Amazing at 49
- – This Is Lizzo's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner