This Healthy "Cereal" Trend Is Going Viral on TikTok
From the baked feta pasta to the folded tortilla, TikTok has created some pretty massive food trends recently that many people have been trying out. The one thing that all of these viral food recipes have in common is that they're incredibly easy to make and can be customizable to foods you love—and "nature's cereal" is no different. Even Lizzo has tried it—and completely raved about how good it is. The hope behind this trend is that you'll opt for this "cereal" option instead of going for one of the processed, sugary ones.
There is no question that "nature's cereal" is one of the healthiest cereal choices, as it's simply all of your favorite berries and fruits piled high in a bowl with ice—for a crunch—and topped with coconut water to replace the typical milk. It can be assembled in less than 5 minutes and it's a trendy, new way to get in a proper serving of fruit for the day.
Here's how to make it, and for even more healthy recipe ideas, check out our list of 100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make.
1/2 cup ice cubes
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 cup blueberries
4 strawberries, diced
½ cup coconut water
How to Make It
- Pour ice into a bowl.
- Add in all of your favorite fruits, we chose pomegranate seeds, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Top with coconut water.
- Stir and enjoy!
Get even more healthy eating tips straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 8 Baking Secrets They Only Teach You in Pastry School
- – 11 Easy Mini Dessert Recipes That Are Perfect Just for You
- – This Nifty Trick Will Make Perfect Pancakes Every Time
- – 15 Old-Fashioned Food Terms You'll Only Hear In The Midwest
- – 13 Old-Fashioned Steak Recipes You Need to Try Tonight
- – 11 Mouthwatering Mac & Cheese Recipes Way Better Than Boxed
- – 13 Healthier Old-Fashioned Midwestern Recipes To Try Tonight
- – 30+ Easy Dinners That Will Leave You With Plenty of Leftovers