Nicole Scherzinger Reveals the Exact Workout That Gave Her Six-Pack Abs
Nicole Scherzinger has never been shy about revealing the results of her hard work in the gym, having a fondness for midriff-bearing outfits that put her rock-hard abs front and center. However, the Pussycat Dolls singer's routine for achieving her washboard abs isn't all about crunches and intense cardio.
In a new video posted to her Instagram, the Masked Singer judge dances up a storm, interspersing her fancy footwork with some ab-chiseling exercises. To tone her core, Scherzinger does a series of planks, propping her feet up on a medicine ball and her upper body on her elbows, then bringing her feet forward on the ball, raising her posterior upwards and making an inverse V shape with her body.
View this post on Instagram
Scherzinger then does a series of lunges with knee lifts, holding a dumbbell in front of her chest as she extends one leg behind her, bends deeply into the lunge, and brings that same leg up to meet her chest. To round out her workout, Scherzinger does a series of fast-paced high knee lifts with both legs.
Though it's clear Scherzinger's routine is hard work, there's plenty of fun involved, too—including some fast-paced twerking and Latin-inspired dancing.
"I mean, I heard that dancing and laughing gives you better abs than crunches anyway? ???♀???????♀," she captioned the video.
"When I'm really watching my weight, I refrain from eating late at night," she told People.
However, Scherzinger has been clear about the fact that she won't restrict herself too much to achieve a particular look.
"I don't deprive myself of anything," she told the publication. "I have everything in moderation."
For more insight into how the star stays in such great shape, check out Nicole Scherzinger Shares Her Exact Diet and Workouts in New Bikini Pics.
More content from Celeb News
- – MasterChef Winner Dara Yu Reveals Pro Tips for Kitchen Success
- – Viola Davis Swears by These 5 Healthy Habits To Look Amazing at 57
- – The Foods Queen Elizabeth Ate Every Day to Live to 96 Years Old
- – Queen Elizabeth II Disliked This Food So Much, It Was Banished From Buckingham Palace
- – Top Chef Richard Blais Swears By These Cooking Tips
- – How Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Conquer Family Mealtime — EXCLUSIVE
- – The Most Extreme Things Celebs Did To Lose Weight for a Role
- – Rebel Wilson Reminds Us We're Not Defined By Our Weight