Noah Centineo has transformed from teen heartthrob in the To All the Boys franchise to ripped superhero in mere months—and he's just revealed how he got into the best shape of his life. The 24-year-old has been training hard to get ready for his role as superhero Atom Smasher in the upcoming DC Extended Universe film Black Adam, and the results are nothing short of shocking.
On March 24, Centineo's trainer, Kirk Myers, posted a video of the star working out at Meyers' Dog Pound gym—and it's no stretch to say that the star's gains have made him practically unrecognizable.
"SUPER PROUD of LEGEND @ncentineo for making moves and SMASHING SUPERHERO TRAINING @dogpound ???? #LETSGOOOO," Myers captioned a video of Centineo tackling a grueling cable-based weight workout, as well as sets of barbell and dumbbell curls.
Centineo proudly showed off his progress as well, posting still photos from the workout session to his own Instagram account. "Thirst trap by @kirkmyersfitness," Centineo captioned a series of photos of himself.
It's not just the hard work he's put in at the gym that's helped Centineo achieve such a mind-blowing transformation, however—his eating habits have changed dramatically, too.
While discussing the weight he'd put on to play He-Man in an upcoming Masters of the Universe remake, Centineo revealed that he had tripled his caloric intake to help bulk up.
However, he admitted that the major shift in his diet wasn't exactly as fun as it may seem.
In a 2020 interview with ET Online, Centineo admitted, "It's a lot of eating. You would think it's awesome, but it's like 6,000 calories a day. The average person is supposed to eat like 2,000 calories a day."
He added, "It's great. I'm not complaining, but if I'm honest, I eat so many eggs. It's like 11 eggs in the morning just for breakfast." And for more celebrity transformations, Nikki Bella Shows Off the Exact Workout That Transformed Her Body.
More content from Celeb News
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57
- – The #1 Eating Habit Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By to Look and Feel Great at 50
- – MasterChef Winner Dara Yu Reveals Pro Tips for Kitchen Success
- – Viola Davis Swears by These 5 Healthy Habits To Look Amazing at 57
- – The Foods Queen Elizabeth Ate Every Day to Live to 96 Years Old
- – Queen Elizabeth II Disliked This Food So Much, It Was Banished From Buckingham Palace
- – Top Chef Richard Blais Swears By These Cooking Tips