Sarah Jessica Parker's Wine Just Won 3 Huge Awards
Is there anything that Sarah Jessica Parker can't do? The Emmy Award-winning actor now has three new accolades to celebrate after a long day of filming the upcoming Sex and the City reboot in beloved New York City.
Already an icon of stage and screen, Parker has more recently gained acclaim as a winemaker. After launching Invivo X, SJP in 2019, she's already celebrating a trio of show-stopping wins at the New York International Wine Competition.
If you aren't already well-acquainted with Parker's critically acclaimed wines, it's about time that you learn what all the buzz is about. But before you pour a glass, don't miss The Worst Wine Mistake You Can Make, According to a Dietitian.
Invivo X, SJP made a splash at the New York International Wine Competition.
This year marked the 11th annual New York International Wine Competition, which accepted nominations from more than 1,400 wines hailing from 24 countries.
After a blind test, Parker's wines, which were developed in collaboration with partners Rob Cameron and Tim Lightbourne, won three huge awards. The brand's 2020 Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and 2020 Rosé from the south of France both received gold medals. The latter also received Europe's Rosé of the Year trophy.
"Lots of love has gone into making our wines."
In a statement, Sarah Jessica Parker said, "Lots of love has gone into making our wines, from vineyard through to blending, and we are thrilled and honored to be recognized. We thank everyone who has brought a bottle home and included us on their dinner tables and as part of their special moments."
Invivo X, SJP not only tastes good but also does good.
Invivo X, SJP first launched in 2019, and it reports having sold more than 700,000 bottles in the time since. Each month, proceeds from the sales provide 27,500 meals to schoolchildren worldwide through FEED.
Here's how to find Invivo X, SJP in your neck of the woods.
The big wine competition actually took place in May, but news of SJP's win is only bubbling up this week. Could it be a hint that the premiere date for the SATC revival And Just Like That… is about to be announced?
If you're hoping to order up Invivo X, SJP wines for a night in with friends, the brand is available at several U.S. retailers nationwide and online, including GoPuff, Wine.com and Vinporter.com. Invivo X, SJP's new direct-to-consumer site is also now shipping to 14 states.
Thirsty for more? Keep reading:
- The 5 Best New Low-Sugar Wines on Shelves
- This Is the Worst Way To Drink Prosecco, According To Experts
- One Major Side Effect of Drinking Alcohol on an Empty Stomach, Dietitian Says
More content from Groceries
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Frozen Treat For Summer
- – 5 Major Differences in Costco and Costco Business Center Right Now
- – Over 185,000 Pounds of This Popular Bacon Is Being Pulled From Grocery Shelves
- – This Grocery Brand Is Slowing Down Production
- – This Struggling Grocery Chain Is Closing Several Locations Soon
- – Coca-Cola Is Completely Changing This Beloved Soda
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon