This App Is Giving 50 Pizza Fans a Year's Worth of Free Pizza
Imagine getting paid to eat pizza in pizza instead of cash. Does that sound like the ultimate dream job? Well, an app that helps Americans find independent pizza shops might be on the cusp of making all of your wildest fantasies come true.
Slice just launched the P.I.E. Society, which bolsters the "promotion of independents everywhere." What is the objective of this so-called society? Well, Slice is looking for 50 pizza fans—one from every state to be exact—to serve as their state's "Head of Pizza."
As "Head of Pizza," you'll be compensated in the form of a year's worth of free pizza. (In total, these weekly $25 credits add up to $1,300 in pie!) Plus, you'll also get a $500 travel stipend and a content creation kit to help fuel and document your journey crisscrossing the state.
Now, for the list of job responsibilities! They include:
- Eat pizza,
- Visit and/or order from new pizza shops every week,
- Capture content that shares the unique story behind the pizza,
- Evangelize your state's best pizzerias,
- Eat more pizza,
- And revisit the first and fifth responsibilities.
This gig doesn't seem half bad, right?! If you're interested, Slice is accepting applications for the gig now through July 30. If you love supporting small businesses and are eager to try all of the different styles of pizza (and pizza toppings!) in your state, then consider applying to be an official "Head of Pizza."
For more, don't forget to check out The Worst New Fast-Food Pizzas, According to a Dietitian.
More content from Restaurants
- – This Popular Pizza Chain Is Launching Its First-Ever Burger
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations
- – 4 Once-Favorite Pizza Chains in America That Went Out of Business
- – Taco Bell Will Bring Back One Highly Requested Discontinued Item—and You Get To Choose Which One
- – America's Largest Sandwich Chain Is Facing a Shortage of This Menu Staple, Insiders Claim
- – 8 Sandwich Chains That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients