Walmart Just Partnered With This Money Saving App on More Deals
"Value could be more important than convenience" for customers this summer, Walmart U.S. CEO John Furner recently said. Sure enough, the retail chain is doubling down on Rollbacks and price cuts on summer essentials throughout its stores.
But Walmart is following this philosophy in more ways than one. Of course, one of the best ways to save money when shopping at the chain is to download the Walmart app because it gives you to access exclusive deals. Now, Walmart is also partnering with a popular money-saving app. Soon, you'll be able to save even more if you use the Ibotta app or website.
Ibotta offers hundreds of deals on items at more than 140 retailers (not just supermarkets!) in stores and online. Add the offers you want, then take a picture of your receipt when you're done shopping.
While there are lots of money-saving offers for other stores on Ibotta, Walmart's version is the icing on the proverbial price-cut cake.
"Through this new program, Walmart customers will have access to hundreds of cash rebates on popular products, adding another dimension to the retailer's Every Day Low Price promise," the retailer says of the new partnership.
The two companies first teamed up in 2018. Now, the cash rebates that customers earn on the Ibotta app can be redeemed as cash in their Walmart accounts and used toward future purchases, grocery deliveries, or even a Walmart+ membership.
For more Walmart news, check out this line-up:
More content from Groceries
- – 6 Secrets Costco Doesn't Want You To Know
- – Costco Just Put a Ton of These Items On Sale
- – 6 Grocery Items Affected By "Shrinkflation" Right Now
- – Your Local Walmart May Look Very Different Soon
- – This Unique Costco Perk Is Only Available in a Few States
- – 8 Chocolate Brands That Use the Lowest Quality Ingredients
- – A Slew of Food Poisoning Cases Is Being Tied to This Meal Kit Service
- – Costco Food Courts in This State Have a New Menu Item