7 Things You Had No Idea Walmart Actually Sells
Sure, you know that Walmart sells groceries like fresh produce and meat, along with things like TVs, books, and clothes. But we bet you don't know everything the superstore has in stock.
Here are some surprising Walmart finds for whether you're outfitting your kitchen or looking for a snack.
And for more, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
If you're looking for new flatware, why not add a bit of color to your everyday dining set? These holographic forks, knives, and spoons are sure to wow your Instagram followers.
Copper Measuring Cups and Spoons
To keep the Instagram-friendly kitchen look going, invest in a set of copper measuring cups and spoons. You'll feel like a home chef, we promise.
Frozen Cinnabon Rolls
Yep, that's right! You can get frozen Cinnabon treats at Walmart. No more trips to the mall food court!
Walmart is opening an in-store sushi restaurant in Arkansas, and yes, you read that right. Shoppers deserve a nice salmon roll after a day of browsing the aisles!
If you're looking for a budget-friendly wine option, look no further than Walmart's $5 wines. The Winemakers Selection label is perfect for when you don't need anything fancy.
A Chic Coffee Table
If you're furnishing your home or apartment, Walmart might not be the first place you think of when it comes to buying furniture. But you'd be surprised at the great finds on Walmart.com, like this faux marble coffee table.
Beautyblender Makeup Sponges
And for more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Groceries
- – Trader Joe's Shoppers Are Reporting an Abundance of Holiday Items
- – The 7 Craziest Food Lawsuits of 2022, From Velveeta to Pop-Tarts
- – Reminder: You're Buying Things at Costco That You Don't Need
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?
- – 34 Items Costco Is Discontinuing This Winter
- – 4 Biggest Complaints Costco Customers Are Voicing Right Now
- – Costco Just Brought Back Its Wagyu Beef—and Shoppers Have Mixed Feelings
- – This Clever Trick Will Let You Shop at Costco Without a Membership