7 Weirdest Things You Can Buy at Costco
Sure, you've been to Costco to stock up on toilet paper or to buy gluten-free snacks. And who can resist the rotisserie chicken? But true Costco devotees know that there's way more to the warehouse club than those obvious choices.
From wedding stationery to pianos, Costco and Costco.com are home to all sorts of things you'd never expect to find at the same place you buy milk and eggs. Here are some of the weirdest things you can buy at Costco.
And for more, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
Planning to pop the question? You can get a sparkler right at Costco, along with plenty of other jewelry options. Who knew you could get an engagement ring and toilet paper at the same store?
Forget opening and pouring a wine bottle. This four-bottle WineStation will serve you wine right on tap, for the cool price of $4999.99.
Digital grand piano
You don't have to find a music store. Just head to Costco.com to find multiple piano options, including this digital grand piano that retails for a cool $2,399.99.
Why head to a fancy stationery shop when you can order save-the-date cards and wedding invitations from Costco? There are plenty of customizable templates, and they look pretty nice, too.
Those with rabbits or chickens will be happy to know that this chicken coop is available for $89.99 from Costco.
Planning a trip for when the pandemic is over? You can use Costco Travel to book vacation packages, hotels, and rental cars.
If you're in need of a casket for a deceased loved one, you can order a funeral casket from Costco. It's a bit of a random item for them to carry, but it's nice for members to know they can find a casket from the warehouse for under $1,000.
For more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Groceries
- – Trader Joe's Shoppers Are Reporting an Abundance of Holiday Items
- – The 7 Craziest Food Lawsuits of 2022, From Velveeta to Pop-Tarts
- – Reminder: You're Buying Things at Costco That You Don't Need
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?
- – 34 Items Costco Is Discontinuing This Winter
- – 4 Biggest Complaints Costco Customers Are Voicing Right Now
- – Costco Shoppers Are Going Crazy for This Frozen Pizza
- – Costco Just Brought Back Its Wagyu Beef—and Shoppers Have Mixed Feelings