Peanut Butter Toast or Cereal: Which Breakfast Is Healthier?
They're two of the easiest breakfasts for hectic weekday mornings, but which one is giving you the better energy for powering through your long day? Nutrition expert Lisa D'Agrosa looks at these two popular breakfast foods and says which is the healthiest food choice.
More content from Healthy Eating
- – The 4 Worst Breakfast Habits for Blood Sugar According to Dietitians
- – This Is the #1 Best Breakfast for Your Heart, According to a Dietitian
- – This Nifty Trick Will Make Perfect Pancakes Every Time
- – Eggs Can Be Healthy—but Not if You're Eating Them Like This
- – Best Breakfast Habits to Reduce Liver Fat, Say Dietitians
- – 5 Worst Breakfast Habits Slowing Your Metabolism
- – 5 Anti-inflammatory Breakfasts To Slow Aging
- – The #1 Best McDonald's Breakfast for Weight Loss