Sam Adams Just Announced Their New Fall Beer Lineup
Embrace the "fall creep!" Earlier this week, Samuel Adams beer hinted on social media that news about their beloved autumn flavors was on the horizon—and now you're on the inside track. Just in time for International Beer Day on August 6, Samuel Adams has announced this year's lineup of their eagerly anticipated fall beers. From the sounds of it, Sam's got some thrilling stuff brewing this year… including the chance to experience Oktoberfest in Germany, and what they're calling some "toasty" new autumn notes.
On Instagram this week, Sam Adams announced: der Oktober Kommt (German for "October is coming"). With these beers, it's basically here! Check out what Sam Adams has just started pouring for fall, and sign up for the Eat This, Not That! newsletter for daily food news you need. Also, read up on the company that just discontinued 11 beloved beers.
For some beer drinkers, what would autumn be without Sam Adams OctoberFest? Sam says they premiered the popular limited release in October 1989, and it's reportedly become the number-one fall seasonal beer in the 32 years since (while the release date has crept up significantly over the years!).
In 2021, OctoberFest is definitely back with its "deep malt complexity, roasty sweetness and light hop character," according to the brand.
Jack-O is back.
Sam Adams has brought back Jack-O "by popular demand," delivering flavors that the brand says bring back "memories of homemade pumpkin pie: fresh pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg," with subtle citrus on the finish.
There's an exclusive new Sam Adams fall flavor debut.
Of course Sam Adams has introduced a combo pack of fall beers (cozily dubbed the "Sweater Weather" Variety Pack). This year, it comes stocked with Sam's flagship Boston Lager, OctoberFest, Jack-O, and a variety pack exclusive in the all-new Festbier. Samuel Adams says Festbier "has a medium body, clean finish, with notes of toasty Munich malt."
Sam Adams wants to take your love of fall beer all the way.
This fall, Samuel Adams says they're celebrating beer by giving away five golden tickets to win a trip for four to the 2022 Oktoberfest in Munich. Customers can find the golden bottle in specially marked OctoberFest 12-packs to win.
For more breaking news on your favorite bites and brews, keep reading:
- The 10 Best Brunch Restaurants in America, Data Shows
- This Popular Diet Is a Health "Disaster," Says New Study
- 4 Major Effects Drinking Beer Has on Your Health, New Study Says
More content from Groceries
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again
- – Costco and Walmart Shoppers Are Noticing This Big Problem in Parking Lots
- – 5 Freezer Aisle Brands to Stay Away From Right Now
- – Costco Just Brought Back This Beloved Mini Bakery Item
- – The Price of This Costco Deli Item Has Gotten Out of Hand, Members Say