The Secret Starbucks Order Everyone Is Trying Right Now
Starbucks regulars might be aware there's been a shortage of oat milk lately… but there's certainly no shortage of Starbucks coffee hacks out there right now. We've discovered the latest off-menu Starbucks order that has social media talking. The flavor sounds like a decadent breakfast, but the nutrition facts make it so much better.
PopSugar had the report this week of the latest secret order at Starbucks, courtesy of Instagram's @sweet.with.a.tweak. If you loved Starbucks' Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, you just might want to see what you'll get when you order a French Toast Shaken Espresso.
The reports suggest that to get this, you've got to be in on the trick: Order the Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso and ask for a single pump of each brown sugar and white mocha. If you request a grande with light oat milk and heavy ice, the reported result weighs in at a sweet 85 calories, 13 grams of carbs, and 12 grams of sugar.
One coffee caveat: Starbucks syrups have been running out, too. Sometimes you've got to get creative when a caffeine boost would come in handy but you're watching fat and sugar, especially while some ingredients are still in short supply. If this sounds like you, don't miss our report on The Worst Types of Coffee For Your Heart Health, Science Says.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 9 Fast-Food Breakfasts To Stay Away From Right Now
- – This Popular Pizza Chain Is Launching Its First-Ever Burger
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations
- – 4 Once-Favorite Pizza Chains in America That Went Out of Business