The Perfect Summer Beet Arugula Peach Salad
Stir the beet around! I am a big beet fan—beets are so good for us. They are high in dietary nitrates, they help deliver oxygen to your muscles, and they help to control your blood pressure—so that's a win-win! Mix the beets with arugula, which is one of the few greens that also include dietary nitrates. And because it's summertime, why not add in some fresh peaches? Drizzle in some olive oil, citrus vinegar, and freshly grated ginger to bring all of those flavors together for the perfect summery sweet side dish.
4-5 medium beets, shredded
2 cups of arugula
3 peaches, cut in to cubes, skin on
Olive oil to taste
Citrus vinegar to taste
1 teaspoon grated ginger
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix together the beets, arugula, and peaches .
- Toss with olive oil, vinegar, and ginger.
- Serve & enjoy!
More content from Recipes
- – 8 Baking Secrets They Only Teach You in Pastry School
- – 11 Easy Mini Dessert Recipes That Are Perfect Just for You
- – This Nifty Trick Will Make Perfect Pancakes Every Time
- – 15 Old-Fashioned Food Terms You'll Only Hear In The Midwest
- – 9 Old-Fashioned Recipes From the Back of Iconic Product Boxes
- – 13 Old-Fashioned Steak Recipes You Need to Try Tonight
- – SunGold Kiwi Salsa Snack
- – 11 Mouthwatering Mac & Cheese Recipes Way Better Than Boxed