Keto Overnight Oats With Berries and Cream
Overnight oats are a delicious, time-saving morning treat, and you can easily customize the recipe to your liking. To make a keto version of overnight oats, you'll be skipping the grains and starting with a base of hemp hearts. Hemp hearts are basically shelled hemp seeds, and they're a perfect low carb alternative. These superfood seeds clock in at 1 gram per 3 tablespoons, making them a power-packed addition to a super nutrition batch of oats.
For an added nutrition and texture boost, we added chopped walnuts and chia seeds which both contain healthy omega 3 fatty acids. To keep it keto, soak your "oats" in heavy cream or canned full fat coconut milk. Sweeten with Stevia or xylitol which are both keto and have a low glycemic index.
Makes 1 serving
1/4 cup hemp hearts
2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup heavy cream or canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Stevia to taste
A small handful of blueberries
How to Make It
- In a bowl with a lid, combine the hemp hearts, walnuts, chia seeds, heavy cream, vanilla, and stevia. Stir to combine. Cover and chill for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Top with the blueberries right before eating.
More content from Recipes
- – 28 High-Protein Breakfasts That Keep You Full
- – 18 Dishes You Never Knew You Could Make in a Slow Cooker
- – 13 Cozy Breakfasts To Make This Fall
- – 11 Old-Fashioned Snacks With Healthy Modern Twists
- – 13 Cozy Breakfast Recipes Perfect for Weight Loss This Fall
- – Copycat Healthy Blueberry "Pop-Tarts" Recipe
- – SunGold Kiwi Salsa Snack
- – The Best Classic Recipes Your Grandma Used to Make