Ranch-Flavored Veggie Chips in an Air Fryer
Veggie chips are one of those perfect foods to make in your air fryer. They'll crisp up to perfection without becoming soggy or drenched in oil. Plus, this is a great way to add more veggies to your diet when you're suddenly hit with a crunchy-salty craving. We've used zucchini, sweet potato, and beets for this recipe, but other root vegetables work, too. Then, simply add some ranch flavor and seasoning for a truly camouflaged healthy snack!
Pro tip: Use a mandolin for precise, ultra-thin slices (you'll never be able to get the same results with a knife). Just be extra careful, since a mandolin is a very powerful and sharp tool.
Makes 2 servings
1/2 medium zucchini
1/2 medium sweet potato
1 small beet
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp ranch seasoning
How to Make It
- Using a knife or a mandolin, thinly slice the zucchini, sweet potato, and beet into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Place the veggie slices in a medium bowl and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Set the air fryer to 360°F and place the veggies slices in the fryer basket in a single layer. Fry for about 15 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- Remove from air fryer, transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with ranch. Toss to coat and store in an airtight container.
More content from Recipes
- – 8 Baking Secrets They Only Teach You in Pastry School
- – 11 Easy Mini Dessert Recipes That Are Perfect Just for You
- – This Nifty Trick Will Make Perfect Pancakes Every Time
- – 15 Old-Fashioned Food Terms You'll Only Hear In The Midwest
- – 9 Old-Fashioned Recipes From the Back of Iconic Product Boxes
- – 13 Old-Fashioned Steak Recipes You Need to Try Tonight
- – SunGold Kiwi Salsa Snack
- – 11 Mouthwatering Mac & Cheese Recipes Way Better Than Boxed