Here's Exactly What's on the Texas Roadhouse Drink Menu
Sure, it's great to go out to eat and have someone else cook your dinner, but one of the best parts about going to a restaurant is getting a drink with your meal, too. Whether you have a hankering for an ice-cold tea or something a little more adult-oriented, the Texas Roadhouse drink menu has you covered. From mocktails to beer, you can quench your thirst and get a pleasant buzz at Texas Roadhouse.
So, what are the most popular drinks on the Texas Roadhouse menu, and what other delicious beverages does the chain have to offer? Read on to discover your new favorite.
What are the most popular items on the Texas Roadhouse drink menu?
You won't be shocked to learn that Homer Simpson's beloved beverage of choice tops the list.
- Beer. OK, Texas Roadhouse doesn't offer Duff beer, but it does offer a full selection of on-tap and bottled beer to quench your thirst at happy hour or anytime. If you're a traditional American beer drinker, you'll find your typical Coors, Miller, and Budweiser. But if you prefer to indulge in a little south-of-the-border goodness, opt for a Negro Modelo. Ready to get in the spirit of the fall season? Try an Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider or a Blue Moon Belgian-style wheat beer.
Legendary margaritas. What goes down better at the end of a long day than a classic margarita? Whether you want frozen or on-the-rocks, Texas Roadhouse has you covered with a full range of margarita options, like these:
- original frozen margarita
- original rocks margarita
- skinny lime margarita
- hurricane margarita (a classic hurricane drink with a margarita twist)
- sangria margarita (made with red wine and available frozen or on the rocks)
- Jamaican Cowboy margarita (made with rum and peach schnapps)
- Roadhouse Roadie (a margarita with Grand Marnier, cranberry juice, and triple sec)
- Kenny's Cooler. You can perk up a blue mood with Kenny's Cooler, named after country music legend Kenny Chesney and featuring peach schnapps and blue curacao. The coconut rum in this delightful mix will make you think you're kicking back on a hammock strung between island palm trees.
There's also an option to purchase a "Kicker" with your margarita, which is a tube of tequila and triple sec (note that there's a limit of one Kicker tube per margarita).
What other drinks does Texas Roadhouse offer?
If you're not in the mood to get a buzz on, you can still have a blast at Texas Roadhouse. The chain offers a full range of flavored lemonades for when you're under 21, abstaining, or playing designated driver. Opt for a Blue Crush lemonade for an electrifying treat. Prefer a more classic flavor? Select a raspberry or strawberry lemonade.
Texas Roadhouse also offers a variety of flavored iced teas. Pretend you're a mixologist and make your twist on the traditional Arnold Palmer by blending a Red Raspberry Lemonade with a sweet raspberry iced tea.
Want to keep things adult, but not in the mood for beer or a margarita? Texas Roadhouse has you covered there, too. Check out one of these faves:
- Armadillo Punch (a blend of Malibu rum, pineapple, and cranberry juice)
- Texas Peach Fuzz (a blend of Absolut vodka, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, and orange juice)
- Iggy's Tea Vodka (a blend of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka with iced tea, sweet-and-sour mix, and peach. Or try a raspberry version for variety!)
Whether you want to while away a lazy Saturday or get your happy hour on with the work crew, Texas Roadhouse has the hard stuff. And the chain also has the not-so-hard versions for those who abstain. Whatever the occasion, the Texas Roadhouse menu promises to please.