Charcuterie Breakfast Board
Elevate your next charcuterie breakfast board with fresh fruit and veggies, soft-boiled eggs, sourdough bread, and Prosciutto di Parma. Plus, try 7 Cozy Breakfast Boards That Won't Derail Your Weight Loss Goals.
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, soft boiled and halved
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup Mozzarella ciliegini balls
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, and salt; coarsely mash until creamy. Remove to a small serving bowl and set on serving board.
- On the board, arrange eggs, cantaloupe, cheese, tomato, and toast. Drape Prosciutto di Parma around and between the different ingredients.
This recipe is courtesy of Prosciutto di Parma.
More content from Recipes
- – 20 Quick and Healthy Fish Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (or Less!)
- – 5 Best Protein Smoothie Recipes for Stronger Muscles, Says Dietitian
- – 8 Popular "Texan" Dishes That Aren't Actually from Texas
- – The 30 Classic Cocktails You've Got to Try at Least Once in Your Life
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – 20 Old-Fashioned Chicken Recipes To Make Tonight
- – 30 Healthy Stuffed Chicken Recipes to Make Tonight
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe