Charcuterie Breakfast Board
Elevate your next charcuterie breakfast board with fresh fruit and veggies, soft-boiled eggs, sourdough bread, and Prosciutto di Parma. Plus, try 7 Cozy Breakfast Boards That Won't Derail Your Weight Loss Goals.
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, soft boiled and halved
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup Mozzarella ciliegini balls
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, and salt; coarsely mash until creamy. Remove to a small serving bowl and set on serving board.
- On the board, arrange eggs, cantaloupe, cheese, tomato, and toast. Drape Prosciutto di Parma around and between the different ingredients.
This recipe is courtesy of Prosciutto di Parma.