This Popular Costco Holiday Item Is Back and It's Inflation-Free
Costco appears to understand that we need stability in our lives. That's probably why they pledged not to raise the price of their $1.50 hot dog/soda combo. Nor have they messed with their roasted chicken that we can always depend on in a pinch.
Today, we have another reason to thank our oh-so-dependable warehouse.
Yes, it's only the first day of September, but the beloved Wine Advent Calendar is already available at Costco. According to Costco Insider, the set of half-bottles was spotted at a location in Waltham, Mass.
The cult-classic contains 24 half-bottles from around the world, so you can start gearing up for that Christmas excitement. It's technically a giftable set, though you'll probably want to purchase a calendar or two for yourself. Pro tip: Snag one ASAP. These go very quickly, and once they're gone, they tend to be gone for the season.
The best part? Just like last year, the price is $99.99, which comes out to be about $4 per half bottle.
This year, bottles include an Italian Chardonnay, a white wine from Hungary, a bold red from Spain, and a Syrah from France, along with many others.
Not a wine fan? We're crossing our fingers that Costco's beer advent calendar will be making an appearance this year, too. Last year, it sold for $59.99, and contained 24 German beers, 16.9 ounces each. This, too, sold out quickly. So far, no word on its return.
Last year, Costco also released a Rover Advent Calendar for Dogs, which was very popular until it met a little snag. Costco's Canadian members were urged to return their pups' calendars due to a product advisory.
You must have a Costco membership to purchase the advent calendars (or anything else at Costco), which appear to be sold in-store only, although you can purchase many of the popular inexpensive Costco wines online as well. Cheers!
More content from Groceries
- – 19 Best Spicy Snacks To Try if You Love Hot Stuff
- – 6 Yogurts Made With the Lowest Quality Ingredients
- – 11 Regional Costco Finds Your Location May Be Missing
- – 5 Pastas Made With the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – This Brand-New Purple Fruit Could Land at Your Supermarket Next Year
- – Walmart's Latest Move Will Speed Up Delivery If You Live in These States
- – This New Costco Dessert Is Making Cookie Lovers Swoon
- – 9 Best Seafood Products Shoppers Are Snatching Up at Costco Right Now