Do you want abs? Don't bother working on your abs.
That's right—the best way to burn fat, build muscle, and strengthen your core is a complete abs workout without any actual abs exercises!
That may sound impossible, but it's not. In fact, we use our abs for almost everything we do, and most of the time when you're exercising—whether you're running, lifting weights, practicing yoga, or dancing with the stars—you're working your abs. But there's one exception: our abs get a rest whenever we sit down. And guess what? A lot of workouts—especially weight workouts—involve sitting down. So here's your new abs mantra: don't sit up, stand up!
Do the workouts in the video above—each of them focuses on the big muscle groups of the body, so you'll be burning the maximum number of calories and building the maximum amount of muscle.
More content from Videos
- – How to Make an Avocado Pineapple Margarita
- – The #1 Pet Mistake You Don't Know You're Making Right Now
- – How to Make Whipped Coffee Three Different Ways
- – 3 Alcoholic Drinks to Order When You're Dieting
- – Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
- – 3 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
- – Does Black Pepper Help With Weight Loss?
- – 3 Stress-Reducing Foods for Weight Loss