Grilled Corn with Coconut Curry Butter
Between the sweet coconut and the savory curry, this grilled corn recipe is sure to be a winner at your next backyard barbecue. You can top this grilled corn with toasted coconut, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges for anyone who wants to add a little extra zing to their grilled corn. Serve with one of these healthy burgers perfect for any summer gathering!
Looking for even more healthy recipes? Check out our list of the 100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make.
4 ears of corn, shucked
2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp curry powder
2 tsp honey
Juice of ½ lime
Salt & pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the corn with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and season with salt.
- Grill, rotating corn occasionally until corn is slightly charred on all sides, about 15-20 minutes.
- If you prefer, you can wrap in foil and grill- if using foil, you may need to increase grill time by 5 minutes or so.
- In a small pan, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil and the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry powder and cook, stirring occasionally until toasted and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add honey and lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the corn to a serving platter and sprinkle evenly with toasted coconut and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
More content from Recipes
- – 11 Best Ramen Recipes To Make This Winter
- – I Made Ross' Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich With the Moist-maker—& It's Too Much
- – 13 Delicious Ways to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
- – 7 Tips to Expertly Brine a Turkey, According to Chefs
- – 45 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes You Need To Make This Year
- – 17 Classic Comfort Foods That Need To Make a Comeback
- – 7 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make in Your Air Fryer
- – 7 Holiday Desserts You Can Enjoy if You Have High Blood Sugar