Cheese Crisps and Chunky Guacamole
Guacamole is the perfect keto dip since it's high in good fats from heart-healthy avocados. While traditional tortilla chips for dipping aren't an option on keto, I love to use parmesan crisps or pork rinds as a crunchy guac vessel. While this recipe has some body from the larger chunks of avocado, you can make it completely smooth with an immersion blender.
2 1/2 ripe avocados
2 Tbsp full-fat sour cream
Juice from 1/2 lime
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
Parm Crisps, for serving
How to Make It
- Cut the avocado into cubes and place in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, lime, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mash with a fork, but keep the texture chunky.
- Fold in the red onion and cilantro, and stir to combine.
- Serve with the crisps.
More content from Recipes
- – SunGold Kiwi Salsa Snack
- – The Best Classic Recipes Your Grandma Used to Make
- – 4 Healthy Snack Recipes to Manage Diabetes, According to a Dietitian
- – Carrot Cake Energy Bites
- – Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
- – Whipped Cottage Cheese With Berries and Pistachios
- – Vegetable Croquettes
- – 16 Crispiest Comfort Food Recipes to Make in Your Air Fryer Tonight