Kombucha Piña Colada Popsicles
Sure, you could run to the ice cream truck and get your favorite treat, but why not make some popsicles at home? Especially if you can make them with a little bit of your favorite kombucha! Health-Ade Kombucha shared their genius piña colada popsicles recipe with us, made with their Tropical Punch Kombucha and a can of coconut milk. Make sure to snag these silicone popsicle molds before getting started!
Makes 6 servings
1 cup Health-Ade Tropical Punch Kombucha
1 13 oz. can of full-fat coconut milk
1/4 agave syrup
1 juiced lime
1/2 tsp. rum extract
5 cups of pineapple (fresh or frozen is fine)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk. If the mixture is lumpy from the coconut milk, blend until lumps are dissolved.
- Place pineapple in blender and pulse so you have pineapple puree.
- Pour Pina Colada Popsicle mixture into mold leaving some room for the pineapple puree. Place the mold in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer and top off the molds with pineapple puree. Freeze for 4 hours.
- Enjoy your Pina Colada Popsicles, with kombucha it's a real tropical probiotic treat!