The Best Mini Pull-Apart Lobster Rolls Recipe
If you're looking for the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd—or even just an elevated weekday lunch—these mini lobster rolls are definitely for you. Not only do they make for a charming presentation, but they can be thrown together in under 15 minutes.
One thing that gives these mini lobster rolls an elevated flavor is swapping out the celery for finely diced dill pickles. Even though both celery and dill pickles provide that added crunch that pairs with the lobster so perfectly, the bite from the dill pickle really takes these rolls to the next level.
For even more healthy eating tips, check out our list of 21 Best Healthy Cooking Hacks of All Time.
1 pound lobster meat (cooked), sliced into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces
3 tablespoons dill pickle (about 1 pickle), finely diced
1 teaspoon tarragon, minced
3 tablespoons chives, minced
1 tablespoon parsley, minced
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2/3 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 package (12) pull-apart sweet rolls
1 tablespoon of melted butter
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add lobster meat, dill pickle, mayonnaise, tarragon, chives, and parsley. Stir well.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and cayenne pepper.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl.
- Place pull-apart sweet rolls on a baking sheet and brush the tops with melted butter.
- Bake the sweet rolls for 8 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, slice each roll on a diagonal.
- Spoon lobster salad into each roll.
- Serve with potato chips & enjoy!
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for even more easy, healthy recipes!
More content from Recipes
- – 11 Best Ramen Recipes To Make This Winter
- – I Made Ross' Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich With the Moist-maker—& It's Too Much
- – 13 Delicious Ways to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
- – 7 Tips to Expertly Brine a Turkey, According to Chefs
- – 17 Classic Comfort Foods That Need To Make a Comeback
- – 7 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make in Your Air Fryer
- – 20 Healthy Shrimp Recipes That Take 15 Minutes (or Less!)
- – 7 Holiday Desserts You Can Enjoy if You Have High Blood Sugar