This Popular Cafe Chain Is Launching Justin Bieber's Favorite Iced Coffee
Get ready, iced coffee fans—there's a new brew in town. Justin Bieber has joined forces with Tim Hortons to create a new menu item that's inspired by his coffee preferences.
According to the company, the singer played an integral part in creating the new French Vanilla-flavored Cold Brew coffee, which will become available in the U.S. and Canada on June 6.
During a product brainstorming session with the Tims team, Bieber expressed his love for iced coffee and vanilla flavor, which led to the creation of the new Bieb's Brew. The new cold brew will be blended with sweet French vanilla for the first time.
And don't miss Burger King Is Currently Testing Out Three Major New Sandwiches.
The debut of this creamy cup of joe will be accompanied by a re-release of all three flavors of Timbiebs Timbits. The Canada-based chain released Timbiebs Timbits in 2021 for a limited time, as its first collab with the "Yummy" singer. The bite-sized donuts were available in three flavors: Chocolate White Fudge, Sour Cream Chocolate Chip, and Birthday Cake Waffle—and they are all making a comeback.
"We couldn't stop at Timbiebs; we needed a Biebs Brew, too. And we are bringing both to Tims next month," said Justin Bieber. "Doing a Tim Hortons collab had always been a dream of mine. I grew up on Tim Hortons, and it's always been something close to my heart."
The "Biebs Bundle" includes everything you need to rev up your day—a large Biebs Brew and a 10-pack of Timbiebs—all for $5 when purchased through the Tims app. In addition, American locations will be selling limited quantities of Timbiebs merch, including the fanny pack, beanie, and tote bag. Purchase any one item from the Timebiebs merch and snag a second at half price.
More content from Restaurants
- – 5 Regional Fast-Food Chains Customers Are Flocking To
- – McDonald's Struggles to Keep Its Inner Turmoil Under McWraps
- – 5 Restaurant Chains We've Lost for Good This Year
- – Starting Next Week, McDonald's Will Be Exploding With Deals and Celebrity Collaborations
- – This Barbecue Chain Is Lowering the Prices On Its Most Popular Menu Items
- – This Old-School Restaurant Chain Is Overhauling Its Menu To Attract Younger Customers
- – This Popular Burger Chain Is Rolling Out a New Way to Place an Order—and Customers Love It
- – Two Steakhouse Brands Top the List of America's Best Dine-In Chains, New Data Shows