Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
When award-winning actor Stanley Tucci isn't gracing the silver screen, it's safe to say he's spending plenty of time in the kitchen.
From sharing his recipes with fans on Instagram to uncovering the regional cuisines of Italy in his CNN docuseries Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy, the actor has become a bona fide food celebrity as well. And with the holidays right around the corner, he is giving home cooks a taste of his kitchen know-how yet again, with a meal kit that can be delivered to their door.
As part of his multi-year partnership with S. Pellegrino, the Italian-American actor is debuting "S.Pellegrino's Taste of Tucci," a meal kit featuring one of his original holiday recipes: Gnocchetti con Salsiccia e Broccolini. The kit is assembled by and sold through the chef-driven meal kit service World Chef.
"It's a recipe that you can make with your family and friends, and it's really, really simple to make," Tucci said at a recent event celebrating the product's launch. "It's a ubiquitous and classic Italian recipe."
The kit—which serves four to six people—includes Tucci-approved, locally sourced items like crumbled sausage, broccolini, and fennel, in addition to artisanal ingredients flown in from Italy, like pecorino romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and the star of the show: gnocchetti sardi—a traditional pasta from Sardinia.
Additionally, customers will receive detailed recipe instructions, a QR code that will grant them access to an exclusive cook-along video, and a bottle of S. Pellegrino.
For those whose mouths are already watering, the limited-time package will be available through World Chef for $120, plus shipping, while supplies last.
The release of this product isn't Tucci's first collaboration with S. Pellegrino. The duo first kicked off their partnership last February with the premiere of a digital and TV campaign in which the actor encouraged viewers to discover and savor simple Italian virtues—community, friendship, and joy.
Then, in June, Tucci teamed up with the sparkling water brand to give one lucky winner $10,000 to "take time off and summer like an Italian." As a bonus, the giveaway also included a summer's supply of S.Pellegrino and S.Pellegrino Essenza.
More content from Celeb News
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57
- – The #1 Eating Habit Gwyneth Paltrow Swears By to Look and Feel Great at 50